Monday, December 10, 2012

Mission Monday




 

 

Last week's missions

Check and check!  I got my 3 blog posts done, thanks to being able to schedule ahead.  I also finished an intervention report that I thought served its purpose. 


Blog mission

My blog mission is the same this week.  I have an observation this week using a new observation protocol, so I should be pretty busy figuring out what I need to do.  Three posts a week seems very doable, so I think I'll stick with that.  I'd also like to start leaving comments on other people's blogs.  I'm always hesitant to leave them because I'm afraid whatever I have to say will sound silly.  But I really wish someone would leave a comment on mine, so I think I'll start by practicing the Golden Rule.

Teaching mission

We have a new tutor at school and I have been assigned to manage his intervention times for our dual kindergarten, dual second and dual third (30 minutes each), so I really need to gather materials and protocols to make that easier for him. 

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Blog List