Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog, what blog?!

Nothing like Thanksgiving, upcoming report cards and parent conferences to kill a fledgling blogging habit.  I missed out on my Mission Monday (wasn't that supposed to be my not-to-be-missed post?) and Two-Way Tuesday, so I guess I'm back around to my...

Works-for-me Wednesday


This is an exciting one for me because it inspired me to create my first ever teacherspayteachers resource.  I'm a big fan of all the incredible resources I've found there (ooo...that could have been my works-for-me contribution!), so I'm really excited to be able to contribute something. 

One more thing I learned how to do just for this post...a screen shot. I'd love to be able to figure out how make a page show up as a picture without doing a screen shot, but this will do for now:



I have uploaded the file of my go-to intervention for our kindys who just really struggle with letter ID.  It's not pretty, it doesn't have fancy frames or colorful clip art, but it works for me.  Hope somebody out in cyberland can use it also!




0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Blog List