Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Starting Over

One of my favorite things about teaching is the chance to begin again.  I love setting up the classroom, meeting a new group of kids, figuring out what different challenges we will face this year, using everything I figured out last year.  I love the new school supplies, new initiatives, new parents to meet.  But mostly, I just like the chance to start over, a little better this time.

So that's what this is...my first post.  Again. Yes, tomorrow is the end of the first trimester.  But now that all the beginning of the year chaos has ended (I'll blog about that later,) I'm ready for a new start. As far as I can tell only one person other than me has read one of my two posts from last year, so I don't think the deleted posts will be missed!

If I get more readers, I promise not to start over again, so go ahead and click follow...this school year I'm aiming to blog for myself...to record my experiences, thoughts and strategies as a dual language literacy support teacher...and start learning about blogging for my readers. Maybe that can be my goal for next year.


0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Blog List