Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CCSS


Works-for-me Wednesday


I'm trying to get on board with CCSS, just like 90% of the rest of the public school educators in the country. I know that some districts were slightly ahead of the curve. Mine is not. We have so many other initiatives (not to mention a state test that is still not CCSS aligned) that CCSS has taken a backseat.

Still, I know it's coming and I like a lot of the ideas behind it, so I'm trying to use it in my plans and conversations as much as possible. One thing that really helps while I'm learning the CCSS for all the grade levels I work with is to use an app on my iPad.

This is what it looks like:






It comes in a variety of formats, so you don't need an iPad to access the app.  If my attempt at embedding html was not successful on your screen view, you can access it at the website of Mastery Connect.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Blog List